[bestbits] Important: letter to Brazil government on CS representation

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Fri Nov 22 08:17:58 EST 2013

Dear Daniela

The three networks are

Internet Governance Caucus
Best Bits
IRP Coalition.

Hope that helps: And well spotted, contact info needed!

Contact info for the IRP Coalition is info at charter.org and URL for the
purposes of this letter is
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/dynamiccoalitions/72-ibr

best
MF

--
Professor Marianne Franklin
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program