[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Nov 21 07:27:42 EST 2013

late at night here but as a quick response. I think you should think very carefully about supporting the continuation of all current civil society members of MAG

Several are completely unknown to either Best Bits or IGC, some are quite inactive, some represent small interest groups only. I think it is a mistake to support all existing CS MAG people.

Ian