[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Nov 20 05:52:10 EST 2013

Thank you so much for including me to the list, however as discussed here I
am more than happy to be excluded here for MAG with new names.

I mean it's my second year and am willing to stay one more IGF, but not
longer for the rotation rule.

I also agree that there should be transparency and accountability for MAG
selection.

Best

Izumi

2013年11月20日水曜日 matthew shears mshears at cdt.org: