[bestbits] Day 1: Multi-stakeholder Processes and IGF Discussion

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Nov 13 01:51:38 EST 2013

The notes of that session are in the main etherpad of the meeting at http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/bestbits2013. But it records, correctly I think, that there was little support to change Best Bits from a platform into an organisation.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, consumer advocate, geek