[bestbits] DISCLOSURE REQUEST Re: Funding Available for Strengthening Civil Society...

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Nov 10 07:40:10 EST 2013

"19. Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression;
this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and
to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media
and regardless of frontiers."

I understand that in this text:

- the "everyone" leads to a not achievable cohesion problem for Anriette,
- that may result from the kind of "interference" Norbert would like
to prevent.
- Parminder addresses it with a simple solution: whoever you are,
whatever your opinion make me trust they are not biased by a paid agenda.

I disclosed as requested. I am favorable to a CS Oath as does the
Olympic Committee which has a similar problem.
jfc