[governance] Re: [bestbits] DISCLOSURE REQUEST Re: Funding Available for Strengthening Civil Society...

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat Nov 9 03:20:02 EST 2013

Sala <salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would respectfully suggest to Norbert and others if we could agree
> to differ the dialogue to a later time as some topics can be left to
> a later stage to discuss whilst we sort oursleves out. What are your
> thoughts?

I'm willing to agree to deferring the issue, provided it is deferred to
some specific time rather than indefinitely. We can't defer this until
we are all comfortable with discussing the issue, since there will
never be a time when uncomfortable questions suddenly become
comfortable.

Greetings,
Norbert