[bestbits] RES: IGF and the Brazilian proposal to WPF on Operationalising the Role of Governments in Internet Governance Processes

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 04:27:09 EDT 2013

So the draft:

   1. Review the WTPF, accepting that the 6 opionions were adopted
   2. Indicate that there were deficiencies in participation
   3. Recall the Sweden, US proposals
   4. Remind of promises made by Touré at WCIT and WTPF - he did say he
   will submit a proposal yes, I tweeted it.
   5. Maybe a summary of how the IEG and the opening of the participation
   has done so far.
   6. Make some recommendations

Best