[bestbits] Last day of WTPF - drafting concluding statement

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:42:46 EDT 2013

Interesting. I just followed up on Jeremy's invitation. made a comment. and
was subsequently tossed out of the discussion and am now denied access to
making any further comments. Any explanation for this?

(BTW, here is my comment.

Without having been able to follow the WTPF discussions in great depth and
also without following the discussion here except recently I'm noting in the
document continuing reference to a "multistakeholder model"... and moreover
to "multistakeholder processes" etc. Can anyone point me to a clear
articulation of what is meant by the "multistakeholder model". Further if we
are to be ascribing so fulsomely to the multistakeholder process should we
not also be asking for some rather clearer articulation of the nature of the
internal processes of the various stakeholders whom we are accepting as
peers in these processes if only to understand the basis from which they are
making their interventions.