[bestbits] GPA Report - Internet Governance: Mapping the Battleground

Lea Kaspar Lea at global-partners.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 13:34:30 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Find attached a report by Global Partners that maps the upcoming forums that are likely to be relevant for internet governance. The report includes a calendar with what we identified as the most important conferences. I am hoping we can feed this information into the BestBits website and calendar to facilitate coordinating efforts.

Feel free to share widely.

Kind Regards,

Lea Kaspar, Project Manager
Global Partners & Associates

Direct: +44 (0)207 549 0337
Office: +44 (0)207 549 0350
Email: lea at global-partners.co.uk<mailto:lea at global-partners.co.uk>
Address: Development House, 56-64 Leonard St, London EC2A 4LT, UK

www.global-partners.co.uk<http://www.global-partners.co.uk/>