[bestbits] [IP] DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Mon Jun 10 03:02:29 EDT 2013

Good.
Thanks for keeping this going through out the night.
Center for Technology and Society (CTS/FGV), Brazil signs the letter.

Deborah, just to help to concretize the list of signatures, organizations
that has already signalized its support in the document:

- Global Voices Advocacy

- Bolo Bhi, Pakistan

Joana Varon Ferraz
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade (CTS-FGV) <http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts/>