[bestbits] [IP] DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Sun Jun 9 17:29:54 EDT 2013

Hi all

Good luck with drafting. I just had a short talk with Deborah.

People to write to about tomorrow:

Philippe Dam <damp at hrw.org>
"Renate Bloem (Gmail)" <renate.bloem at gmail.com>
sheherezade at arc-international.net

Joy who will be online soon can probably help us figure out who has
speaking slots under Item 8 tomorrow afternoon.

I also think some governments might be happy to raise it.. e.g. Ecuador.
Will try to get a message to them.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692