[bestbits] FW: [IP] DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 05:02:42 EDT 2013

Jeremy and all,

I think that it is very important that the central element of these
revelations which is that the entire world are seen as potential threats and
thus fair game for whatever surveillance the USG and its witting or
unwitting (or partially witting) US corporate collaborators choose to apply
and the fact that there would appear to be no meaningful rights and few
protections except for US citizens/residents needs to be articulated.

Drafting isn't a long suit for me (I'm better at editing and redrafting) but
I'll participate as might be useful.