[bestbits] [IP] DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 03:33:32 EDT 2013

Just to quote from a fairly prominent European on another list

Another thing is that if Americans are upset by the revelations about the
PRISM project, how do you think that others in the world feel. All of us are
suddenly declared dangerous enemies of the USof A, which acts like an
electronic empire that can do whatever they want everywhere to us natives of
the foreign banana republics.

and

http://t.co/4vELGeAZEm