[bestbits] ICANN briefing in Brussels

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Fri Jun 21 09:29:43 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I don't think I saw this announcement passing here - apologies otherwise.

In case you happen to be in Brussels on 25 June 2013, you might want to
attend the ICANN Brussels Briefing, co-organised by ICANN and CENTR.

Please note that the European Commission is *not* among the organisers
(although Linda Corugedo Steneberg, Director responsible for Internet
governance, will speak) so any questions / comments, as well as requests
for registrations, should be addressed to the ICANN office in Brussels
(Renate DeWulf at renate.dewulf at icann.org).

Agenda below and further informations at
https://myicann.org/event/stakeholder-engagement/icann-brussels-briefing:

 Title:
ICANN Brussels Briefing
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 - 10:00 to 15:00
Where:
Brussels, Belgium
Calendar/Source:
Stakeholder Engagement

BRUSSELS BRIEFING; 25TH JUNE; SILKEN BERALYMONT HOTEL

Agenda

10.00 Registration and Coffee

10.15 Fadi Chehade Keynote

11.00 The IG Landscape (Tarek Kamel)

11.45 The Wider Internet Ecosystem

• Linda Corugedo-Steneberg (European Commission)

• Peter Van Roste (CENTR)

12.30 Discussion

12.45 Networking Lunch

13.30 ICANN Strategic Plan – Your Role (Sally Costerton)

14.00 All you wanted to know about gTLDs… (Christine Willett)

15.00 Close

The Briefing is being coordinated by ICANN in conjunction with CENTR.
Please register by e-mailing Renate DeWulf at renate.dewulf at icann.org by
21st June.

SILKEN BERALYMONT HOTEL
11-19, Boulevard Charlemagne
1000 Brussels - Belgium

---

Best,

 Andrea

--
I speak only for myself. Sometimes I do not even agree with myself. Keep it
in mind.