AW: [IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Re: [webwewant] Letter on NSA delivered to Congress

Kettemann, Matthias (matthias.kettemann@uni-graz.at) matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at
Tue Jun 18 19:25:43 EDT 2013

And here is mine:
http://internationallawandtheinternet.blogspot.co.at/2013/06/surveillance-under-scrutiny-finally.html

Kind regards
Matthias

Von: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org [irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] im Auftrag von Deborah Brown [deborah at accessnow.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013 00:58
An: katitza at eff.org
Cc: webwewant at googlegroups.com; <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>; irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org; Nnenna Nwakanma
Betreff: Re: [IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Re: [webwewant] Letter on NSA    delivered to Congress

And here is Access's post:

https://www.accessnow.org/blog/2013/06/18/international-organizations-pressure-congress-to-respect-human-rights

On Jun 18, 2013, at 4:29 PM, Katitza Rodriguez <katitza at eff.org<mailto:katitza at eff.org>> wrote:

Here is mine.

Universal, Self-Evident: I'm Not American but I Have Privacy Rights too, NSA
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/06/world-us-congress-im-not-american-i-have-privacy-rights

On 6/18/13 1:22 PM, Nnenna Nwakanma wrote:
Hi folks

I have beeen looking out for the info.  I have starred it so I can tweet it and call attention to it during the session I chair tomorrow at the Africa Internet Summit

Cheers