[bestbits] Final text and endorsements

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Tue Jun 18 07:39:02 EDT 2013

On 18/06/13 18:46, Anne Jellema wrote:
> Just noticed Web Foundation is missing from the list of signatories.
> Having helped to initiate the letter we evidently forgot to take the
> final step of adding our names! Please add us if there is time. No
> worries if not.

Oops!  Please add yourself at http://bestbits.net/prism-congress. :-)

Everyone will also notice that I have finally managed to split the
signature list into organisations and individuals.  It doesn't look as
pretty as I would like, but we can improve the appearance later... at
least the basic functionality is now there.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge
hub | http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational