[IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Re: CS statement: DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Tue Jun 18 07:10:58 EDT 2013

HI Deborah

Whilst I was advocated an open list for the last two petitions, I do
understand the need for a working group set up from here on in. Please
count me in along with Matthias.
Anyone else from IRP interested?

Thanks for moderating this.
best
MF

--
Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
Goldsmiths, University of London
Dept. of Media & Communications
New Cross, London SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072