[bestbits] single PDF of NSA-related bills in Congress plus redlines

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Mon Jun 17 18:21:13 EDT 2013

Hi all

If you want to understand the details of US law regarding the rights (or
no rights) of Internet users outside the United States, I suggest to
read the latest article CIPPIC and EFF just published. I suggest to read
it in these order

1. U.S. Foreign Intelligence: From Carte Blanche Surveillance to Weak
[Domestic] Protections
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/06/foreign-surveillance-history-privacy-erosions

2. An International Perspective on FISA: No Protections, Little Oversight
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/06/modern-foreign-surveillance-legal-perspective

Best,

Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990