[bestbits] Call for endorsements: Civil Society proposal to open participation in the CWG-Internet at ITU

Deborah Brown deborah at accessnow.org
Fri Jun 7 13:42:01 EDT 2013

Hi all,

A number of the documents that will be considered at next week's Council
meeting are now up on WCITLeaks (http://wcitleaks.org/). I've included the
links for the contributions referenced in the statement below.

US contribution: http://files.wcitleaks.org/public/S13-CL-C-0069!!MSW-E.pdf

Sweden contribution on CWG-Internet:
http://files.wcitleaks.org/public/S13-CL-C-0070!!MSW-E.pdf

Sweden contribution on Plenipot 14: