[bestbits] Input needed on options for delivery of international civil society letter to Congress on NSA

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 13:28:39 EDT 2013

Thinking it might be good to send as  BEST BITS COALITION of  International
Organisations, represented by a "member" known to congress and "Dear
Senators and Representatives"

Upside, the "international" character is there, and the influence +
national recognition will be kept. If there is follow-up, it will come via
the COALITION representative, supported by other Best Bits signatory
"members"

My 2 cents

Nnenna