[bestbits] New private list private at lists.bestbits.net

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 09:04:48 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am all for transparency, too. I even document my day to day work in
wikis. However, sometimes we just need a private forum to discuss strategy.
That is all. People can or cannot use it. But at least, they have the
alternative. And it is just an alternative.

--
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/