[bestbits] New private list private at lists.bestbits.net

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Jun 13 23:48:02 EDT 2013

I have just created a private Best Bits list for civil society
participants only, without public archives.  This is not intended as a
replacement for the main list, as there are several participants who
have strong views about in general being as open as we can be, and by
and large I'm one of those.  But there are also times when discretion is
required, and the private list may be useful for those times.

Nobody is being automatically subscribed to the private list.  If you do
wish to do so, you can request subscription here:

http://lists.bestbits.net/wws/subscribe/private

Subscription requests will be vetted by the moderator, which is
currently me, and if I am in doubt (eg. because I don't know who you
are), then I will consult with the steering committee (or until that
exists, on the main list) first.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge
hub | http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational