[bestbits] Korean translation of CS statement to HRC

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Jun 13 11:52:15 EDT 2013

Dear Oh Byoungil

Thanks a lot for doing this!  Yes, you are correct. The statement you
translated was presented as an oral statement in the HRC under agenda
item 8 on Monday 10 June. We are planning to follow up in the HRC, and
with HRC members. Will you be able to send it to the Korean HR
commission and to relevant people in government?

Can you also be on standby to translate the new letter we are preparing?
It will be from international CS organisations addressed to the US gov.
It should be ready sometime tomorrow. I have just posted a draft to
apc.forum and you can view it here and contribute:

http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/your_name_here

Cheers

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692