[bestbits] Timeline - International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:41:05 EDT 2013

I agree on timeline. Here details on it:

11:40amEST, Thursday  - Carol cleaning it up
10amEST, Friday - Letter closed for edits, so Michael can proceed with
final clean up
12:00EST, Friday - we need this letter to be in a site (Jeremy?)
12:30EST, Friday opens for signatures in the website
Monday morning - deliver in DC (who will do this?)

Makes sense?

--
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/