[bestbits] International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 16:36:30 EDT 2013

Hi Joy,

I just finished cleaning it up, but have kept the marked version just below
the clean one.

Cynthia, feel free to edit the document directly with your suggestions.

http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/your_name_here

I also have tried to incorporate Cynthia's suggestions.

--
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/