[bestbits] Delivery of International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

Gene Kimmelman genekimmelman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 16:32:40 EDT 2013

Under normal conditions, I agree w/everything you said.  Given the thirst
for material on this mess, I wouldn't worry too much about sending it
Friday, it should get coverage regardless.  The fact that the Senate is
considering the Immigration bill shouldn't matter, the hook is that such a
broad group is seeking legislation (different reporters covering these
issues; and immigration will be pending for the next month).  At the same
time, it is perfectly fine to wait until Monday!