[bestbits] International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Jun 12 15:45:06 EDT 2013

Dear all

I think Anja puts it very well. Our letter will be part of a series of
complimentary actions and we should feel comfortable with asking others
from the Global South to sign on to it.

Kevin I am happy with your language as well.

What we do want to avoid in my view is to use language that will
encourage readers to dismiss the message we try to get across as being
crudely anti-US.

Who is doing the next clean draft?

I am happy to work on edits in the morning if needed.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692