[bestbits] International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Wed Jun 12 12:02:26 EDT 2013

As I've mentioned in the document:

I believe it is very important to express our concerns about the future of
the whistleblowers in every single statement we make... I mean, the guy is
in huge trouble.. all the efforts are welcome and protecting him is also
part of our main points. That was expressed in a paragraph on our Statement
to HRC and there were a few organizations that signed our statement to HCR
particularly because we have mentioned this point.