[bestbits] International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Jun 12 10:32:48 EDT 2013

On 12/06/2013, at 10:22 PM, Jeremy Malcolm <jeremy at ciroap.org> wrote:

> On 12/06/2013, at 10:02 PM, Anriette Esterhuysen <anriette at apc.org> wrote:
>
>> We need a clean copy.. but I am afraid I can't work on it today.
>
> Here is a clean copy, the text has changed quite a bit:

And please excuse the spelling errors in the version I pasted; in between reading and copy/pasting here, someone else started editing text and hadn't finished copy-editing it.  The version currently at http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/your_name_here is better.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 – Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map: https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.