[bestbits] [IP] DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Jun 10 13:11:37 EDT 2013

Dear all

Just following up on Anja's suggestion about writing to Dunja.

I think it is a great idea Anja.. why don't you send her the final
statement, and ask her for other suggestions on how we can have our HRC
demands met.. e.g. perhaps we can ask for a report on practices and laws
in place on surveillance among European states.. or is that already
available?

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692