[bestbits] Call for endorsements: Civil Society proposal to open participation in the CWG-Internet at ITU

Deborah Brown deborah at accessnow.org
Mon Jun 10 09:54:39 EDT 2013

Thank you Parminder. I'm about to send the statement off to the ITU. Can
you endorse the statement on the Best Bits statement here?
http://bestbits.net/cwg-internet/

Can anyone else who would like to sign on and have their organization/name
included in the version sent to the ITU endorse it in the next 15 minutes
or so?

Would be happy to continue the point you raised in a little less time
pressed environment.

Best,
Deborah

--