[bestbits] Re: [IRPCoalition] CS statement: DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Deborah Brown deborah at accessnow.org
Mon Jun 10 09:29:23 EDT 2013

Dear all, we just got confirmation that HRW has a speaking slot to make the
intervention. They're towards the list, so it's not guaranteed.

The session appears to be running a bit behind, but here's the direct link
to the webstream again so you have it handy.

http://webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/23rd-regular-session-of-the-human-rights-council-27-may-14-june-2013/2178978643001/

Best,
Deborah

--