[bestbits] Facebook's secret censorship deal with the Pakistan government

David Sullivan dsullivan at globalnetworkinitiative.org
Tue Jul 30 17:27:25 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Just want to make sure that the Best Bits Network receives GNI's response
to the Bytes for All open letter, which we've posted on our website and is
available here:
http://globalnetworkinitiative.org/news/gni-responds-bytes-all-pakistan

All the best,
David

--
David Sullivan
Policy and Communications Director

GNI has moved, please note our new address:
1200 18th St. NW, Suite 602
Washington, DC 20036