[bestbits] Call for sign-on: civil society letter to PCLOB

Emma Llanso ellanso at cdt.org
Mon Jul 29 10:32:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone on the steering committee and main list for your
insightful comments and engagement with this letter text (and a big
thanks to Deborah for helping shepherd the letter through its final
editing and posting stages!).  I know the final text isn't perfect, but
I hope it's something that many of the groups on this list will be able
to consider signing.

Comments to PCLOB
<http://www.regulations.gov/#%21documentDetail;D=PCLOB-2013-0005-0001>
are due August 1st, so time is very short.  If you'd like to sign on to
the letter, you can do so here: http://bestbits.net/pclob/ .  And please
share with your other networks if you think this would interest them.
We'd love to see a strong representation of groups outside the US
commenting in this process, whether it's by joining the letter and/or
submitting individual comments.

Thanks again,
Emma

--