[bestbits] IGF in Indonesia cancelled?

Donny B.U. dbu at donnybu.com
Fri Jul 26 00:08:38 EDT 2013

we are now having very intensive coordination and communication with
chengetai.
we lack of funds, and now trying to get money from globally.

 actually there's a lot of story behind this preparation it self.
especially since the resource mobilization (fundraising) held by
multistakeholders, and very hard to get fully funded by the government

-dbu-

e: dbu at donnybu.com | t: @donnybu | f: donnybu | w: donnybu.com | p:
+62818930932