[bestbits] IGF in Indonesia cancelled?

Donny B.U. dbu at donnybu.com
Thu Jul 25 23:55:05 EDT 2013

Hi, I'm part of the preparation committee of IGF2013, from civil society
sector. Since the committee, called ID-IGF, is coming from
multi-stakeholders.

Actually, we haven't received copy of gov letter to UN regarding to this.
Meaning, no official cancelation-decision have been made, yet.

I will be happy to give any information needed.

Regards,

-dbu-

--
e: dbu at donnybu.com | t: @donnybu | f: donnybu | w: donnybu.com | p: