[bestbits] Re: Call for comment: civil society letter to PCLOB re: human rights impacts of NSA surveillance of 'non-US persons'

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Jul 24 11:16:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for the great suggestions on the letter.  As Emma mentioned below
we should try and finalize as much possible the letter by end of day
today so that we can circulate a final copy tomorrow.   This would give
us a week or so for sign-ons prior to the Aug. 1 deadline.

Best.

Matthew

--

Matthew Shears