[bestbits] [governance] Multistakeholder Roles and Responsibilities

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Feb 6 14:31:03 EST 2013

Thanks for the update Deborah. Looking forward to reports from the IEG
if you and the others on the list who is following the meeting have time.
No time to make editsto the letter... crazy proposal writing deadlines :(

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692