[bestbits] UNESCO WSIS plus 10

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Feb 19 04:50:41 EST 2013

After the reception could work.  However, as I've instigated a MAG dinner Thursday and am dealing with the logistical consequences, I would note that it might not be too easy to walk into restos in the 7th with a largish group and no booking.  You might want to Doodle a head count and call, or have a concierge do it…

Bill