[bestbits] update on submissions to Brazil summitt

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Wed Dec 4 04:54:45 EST 2013

I've had several requests to re send the link to the survey monkey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YXPV2BD

To remind everyone this will provide some information on people's interests and hopefully will enable to us to identify where we have common interests on which we can collaborate.  The closing date is December 10th and I'll circulate the results as soon as I can afterwards.  Please note that I'm looking at Stream 3 only.  Matthew Shears is facilitating Stream 2 and Jeremy Stream 1 and they will be in touch about how to proceed with those areas.

The latest list of those expressing interest is below - its really encouraging how many people want to be involved - thanks everyone!  If you're not on the list and want to be, or I have incorrectly put an x against your interests let me know..

Stream 1

Stream 2

Stream 3

Recommendation on process issues for the conference (remote participation, stakeholder representation and selection)

Substantive input on universal Internet principles (based on Marco Civil and/or other existing principles documents).

Substantive input on an institutional framework for multistakeholder Internet governance including: 1. Internationalisation of ICANN (based on existing work done by Internet Governance Project and/or others). 2. Orphan issues (based on existing proposals put before the WGEC and the recommendations of the Correspondence Group).

Andrew

Andrew at gp-digital.org

Submission on the first high level principle dealing with free expression, privacy etc. > asserting ICCPR standards on free expression.

Submission on reforming internet governance that keep the dispersed structure and multi-stakeholder participation (which is likely to include ideas on internationalising ICANN and strengthening the IGF)

Matthew

mshears at cdt.org

Nnenna

nnenna at webfoundation.org

Claudio

claudio at derechosdigitales.org

x - contribute, not lead

Valeria/ APC

valeriab at apc.org

x - contribute

x - contribute

Marianne/ IRP

m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk

Jeanette

hofmann at internetundgesellschaft.de

x - listen and comment

Anriette APC

anriette at apc.org

Anja

anja at internetdemocracy.in

Joana

joana at varonferraz.com

Jeremy

jeremy at ciroap.org

Michael

gurstein at gmail.com

Marilia

mariliamaciel at gmail.com

3.1/3.2

Rafik

rafik.dammak at gmail.com

Joy

joy at apc.org<mailto:joy at apc.org>

Imran

ias_pk at yahoo.com

Ian

ian.peter at ianpeter.com

Chinmayi

chinmayiarun at gmail.com

Cynthia

wongc at hrw.org

Avri

avri at acm.org

Adam

ajp at glocom.ac.jp

Pranesh

pranesh at cis-india.org

Carolina

carolina.rossini at gmail.com

Misha

mishi at softwarefreedom.org

Deborah/Access

deborah at accessnow.org

Poncelet

pileleji at ymca.gm

Lorena

lorena at collaboratory.de

Sana

sana at bolobhi.org

Bertrand

bdelachapelle at gmail.com

Laura

lmottaz at INTERNEWS.ORG

Parminder

parminder at itforchange.net

Matthias offers international legal expertise

matthias.kettemann at gmail.com

Andrew Puddephatt | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Executive Director
Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
T: +44 (0)20 7549 0336 | M: +44 (0)771 339 9597 | Skype: andrewpuddephatt
gp-digital.org