[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Tue Dec 3 06:09:25 EST 2013

I think this is a sensible way forward.  My sense from the Bali meeting is that there was little enthusiasm for becoming a membership organisation, with a clear preference for staying as  a platform.  That means being careful in how the BB name is used as we shouldn't suggest that it is an organisation in anything we do.  And there's lots of work for civil society groups to work on in the next few months

Andrew Puddephatt | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Executive Director
Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT