[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Dec 2 08:58:02 EST 2013

On 2 Dec 2013, at 9:46 pm, genekimmelman at gmail.com wrote:

> To be more specific,  maybe those with lingering concerns need to decide whether they want to participate on the best bits platform or not. You decide.  If you think you can make it work better,  please offer ideas like Anriette, Michael and others have done. I believe we decided in Bali on an approach and I endorse Anriette's path toward formalizing this. And I suggest we wrap up this conversation for now and move on to substance.  Otherwise we delegitimze the broad support people worked towards over two days in Bali and make it more difficult to prepare for Brazil.

Or, those for whom it is a priority for us to work on internal processes could take that task on themselves, by developing a proposed set of procedures that they would be happy with.  In fact, please do - that could actually be really helpful and be a more useful division of labour.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.