[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

genekimmelman at gmail.com genekimmelman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 08:46:09 EST 2013

To be more specific,  maybe those with lingering concerns need to decide whether they want to participate on the best bits platform or not. You decide.  If you think you can make it work better,  please offer ideas like Anriette, Michael and others have done. I believe we decided in Bali on an approach and I endorse Anriette's path toward formalizing this. And I suggest we wrap up this conversation for now and move on to substance.  Otherwise we delegitimze the broad support people worked towards over two days in Bali and make it more difficult to prepare for Brazil.