[bestbits] FW: BB/ Brazil summit input - expression of interest

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Mon Dec 2 08:10:09 EST 2013

Dear Andrew/colleagues,

So am I right to understand that there are more than one CSO interfaces with
the Brazil meeting planning?

Šin a teaching session few days ago, was a bit surprised to know that how
much importance and attention this meeting is getting among academia and
students in advance degrees especially in the US :)

Best wishes and regards
Shahzad