[bestbits] Save the Date: RightsCon Silicon Valley March 3rd-5th, 2014

Deborah Brown deborah at accessnow.org
Fri Dec 20 13:37:07 EST 2013

Yes, I think that's a great idea. Perhaps what makes the most sense is to
use the session for those in the network who are planning to develop ideas
and submissions for Brazil and have discussions on the concrete proposals
with the wider community. We can also make available some space for a side
meeting/strategy session if there is interest. For both options, we would
make sure that remote participation is available. Interested in hearing
others' ideas as well. Please feel free to contact me on or off list if
you're interested in discussing this further.

Kind regards,
Deborah

Deborah Brown
Senior Policy Analyst