[bestbits] Call for expressions of interest: 1net steering committee

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 05:11:54 EST 2013

Thanks Jeremy for forwarding.

I hope the five will rep us well. I'm happy to support them in their
responsbility in any way that may be useful.
We need all the information we can get, in a timely manner.

I have tweeted that information.  Kindly also convey our thanks for the
guys who played the nomcom role across the networks.

Best