[governance] Re: [bestbits] HLLM in LOndon - CS reps

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Dec 9 04:57:16 EST 2013

Hello

I’ve mentioned this to a couple people privately and should probably state publicly as well that I will be participating in the High Level Panel process as an “expert” advisor, e.g. in London I’ll be giving a talk about the nature of IG, running a break out session, etc.  I believe there may be a couple other people from other SGs similarly appointed, TBC.  I don’t know how they intend to deal with the request for a CS “representative” panel member, but understand nothing will happen in time for the London meeting.

I have suggested publicly announcing the agenda and providing options for people to provide written inputs, we’ll see what happens.  The London meeting is in four days and there’s a lot late rushing around to pull it together, so it’s a bit difficult to predict exactly how everything will play out.

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer