[bestbits] Call for expressions of interest: 1net steering committee

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Dec 5 03:22:13 EST 2013

Hi

I’ve been swamped with other things and have lost track, so a nomenclature question—is this “steering committee” framing locked in?  In BA we talked about it being a “coordination group,” which sounds a bit less Politburo.

Either way, I would argue against having members of the group responsible for filling other groups able to in effect appoint themselves.

Best

Bill