[bestbits] Call for expressions of interest: 1net steering committee

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Wed Dec 4 17:07:32 EST 2013

Hi Jeremy,

I've just asked this at NCUC list, but also would like to pose the same
question here:

Do you know if those in 1net steering committee will not be eligible for
any of the seats at the Brazilian committees?

I'm trying to figure out where I would be more useful for our stakeholder
group.

best

joana

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Jeremy Malcolm <jeremy at ciroap.org> wrote:

> On 4 Dec 2013, at 11:37 pm, Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Robin Gross? Rafik?
> I have a feeling that could be interesting to have the same people in
> different committees to ensure that we have clear information (or make the
> questions to try to gather better information based on a cross-fora
> observation). I am just not sure they are part of BB. They are part of
> other CS coalitions...
>

> That isn't necessarily a barrier.  But in the case of Robin Gross, she is
> not eligible as she is on the joint committee.  Rafik seems like a good
> choice, if he is willing (we'll ask).
>
> Also, the whole question about these nominations are necessary has just
> been reopened on the 1net list, so who knows whether things may change...
> at least, we are hoping to get more time to come back with names (perhaps
> until 16 December).
>
>  --
>

> *Dr Jeremy MalcolmSenior Policy OfficerConsumers International | the
> global campaigning voice for consumers*
> Office for Asia-Pacific and the Middle East
> Lot 5-1 Wisma WIM, 7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg, TTDI, 60000 Kuala Lumpur,
> Malaysia
> Tel: +60 3 7726 1599
>
> Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub
> |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone
>
> @Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org |
> www.facebook.com/consumersinternational
>
> Read our email confidentiality notice<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>.
> Don't print this email unless necessary.
> *WARNING*: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly
> recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For
> instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.

Joana Varon Ferraz
@joana_varon
PGP 0x016B8E73