[bestbits] Important new joint submission to CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Aug 19 10:23:58 EDT 2013

Hi all

Names of people who were contributing were on the etherpad. I was one of
them. I did not do a lot, and came in late, but Jeremy certainly did
integrate quite a lot of the comments I added as notes.

There were some divergent views and I think that Jeremy did a very good
job of synthesising input.
I am sure not everyone who contributed agree with everything that is in
the current draft, but I would guess that they do feel that their input
has been dealt with respectfully and inclusively.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692